USC Bookstore Selling "Roll Tears Roll" Shirts

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
When I was at Bama in the early 90's, we always had some corny shirt like this at the SUP store. Stuff like this makes college football great. Let 'em talk. Let us talk. In two weeks, the fellas wearing the pads will decide things on the field. I love it.

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
I live right in the heart of USC land, and I've yet to see one of those "roll tears roll" shirts. In fact, you won't see many USC football shirts until they are winning. LA is the epitome of a fair weather fan city, and what have you done lately mentality. Otherwise it's a great place!

I got free tickets to the USC/Washington game last year, and when the game started, the stadium was embarrassingly empty. I took some video of it because I was so amazed by that fact. Fans started to come in during the second quarter, and a lot of them left at halftime.

RTR!!!!!!

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I live right in the heart of USC land, and I've yet to see one of those "roll tears roll" shirts. In fact, you won't see many USC football shirts until they are winning. LA is the epitome of a fair weather fan city, and what have you done lately mentality. Otherwise it's a great place!

I got free tickets to the USC/Washington game last year, and when the game started, the stadium was embarrassingly empty. I took some video of it because I was so amazed by that fact. Fans started to come in during the second quarter, and a lot of them left at halftime.

RTR!!!!!!
It was that way in the 80 and 90's when we lived out there. I cant tell you how many games I went to AAA and purchased tickets to watch UCLA play in the Rose Bowl for $5.00 a piece. They do not take the game seriously. Well in all fairness maybe 10% of the fans of each school does. How many years has LA been without a pro football team?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
There's a difference in the shirts. One is being sold by the university bookstore. The other was created by a fan and posted to a website for people to buy.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I didn't say it was done by the University. This site is for everyone to express there opinion, and mine is this shirt is classless.But like I said to each his own.
Heck. Who says a Bama fan created the shirt? Might have been someone just looking to make some extra cash.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Heck. Who says a Bama fan created the shirt? Might have been someone just looking to make some extra cash.
Very true, but I see USA Today has produced a little right up about it today and it seems as though the shirt is not real popular nationwide right now either you can image what people are saying. And although the University has nothing to do with this they are going to be associated with it by many.This will be my last comment on the topic because I really don't care who buys and wears it I just personally do not like it and I am not alone.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.