USC Bookstore Selling "Roll Tears Roll" Shirts

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Personally, I couldn't care less what other people think of UA - they've always made fun of us in some way or another. When they aren't making 'jokes' (I use the term loosely) about us marrying our sisters they're commenting about our general stupidity, etc... why on earth should we care if they feel something is tasteless? They'll always find something to complain about regarding Alabama.

I couldn't care any less what others think about it.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Personally, I'm buying one because my wife is dragging me to Carolina that weekend for a wedding, and I'm told I'll be around a bunch of Clemson fans.

If I'm going to Gump, I'm going to Gump to my fullest.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
If this shirt irritated some Bama fans, imagine what it would do to USC, Clemson, Auburn, and the rest of the nation:conf3:

I ordered 4 :BigA::D

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Very true, but I see USA Today has produced a little right up about it today and it seems as though the shirt is not real popular nationwide right now either you can image what people are saying. And although the University has nothing to do with this they are going to be associated with it by many.This will be my last comment on the topic because I really don't care who buys and wears it I just personally do not like it and I am not alone.
I think you are being very reasonable, and I'm surprised so many on this particular board are giving you such a hard time since most of us love this board because it is not about low level smack talk. I love joking around, and I'm a huge smart alleck who has had a few too many at times and let my aggravation get me in trouble on the game threads. Well, I just stopped posting on the game threads and tried to think a little more clearly before I shared any thoughts on this board. I believe it was Coach Bryant who said that he couldn't really define class, but he could tell who had it from a mile away. Now, to each his own, and have a pleasant Saturday.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Add me to those who think the OJ shirt is tasteless. I'm sure the Goldman and Brown families don't see the humor in it either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I care.

The "OJ" shirt is pathetic. Classless. It plays on personal tragedy. I wish it didn't exist and hope somehow a "Cease and Desist" order is placed.

I care, a lot.

But the USC shirt is OK.
Well you can wish in one hand...

I agree it's a dark humor shirt, but it's nothing to get bent out of shape about. If you don't like it then either buy the seller out and burn all of the shirts, or better yet don't buy it. There are far worse t shirts at bds and in the state than that.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Well you can wish in one hand...

I agree it's a dark humor shirt, but it's nothing to get bent out of shape about. If you don't like it then buy the seller out and burn all of the shirts, or better yet don't buy it. There are far worse t shirts at bds and in the state than that.
Not "Bent" but strongly disagree with it because I think it's a bad representation of the general fan base. And buying them out isn't an option for me. Wouldn't even of I could because there are people who would start something like this just for that purpose.

And as far as "Worse" T shirts, none come to mind for me. But I'm not trying to start a long running post example either.

I agree to disagree.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Oh, let's not forget the citizens of LA celebrating like Nelson Mandela had been freed when OJ was declared "not guilty"

Even the juice looked completely shocked and unbelieving at the verdict

Trojaneen

Aug 12, 2016
Oh, let's not forget the citizens of LA celebrating like Nelson Mandela had been freed when OJ was declared "not guilty"

This statement is profoundly inaccurate. Unfortunately, the prosecution did a very poor job of presenting their case, while the defense was worthy of their extremely high fees. LA did not celebrate the miscarriage of justice.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I mean, there was just a 5-part series on OJ that really puts the complicated dynamics of the case in context. No use to go over it here, but there was more going on there than just the case but at the same time everything about how the judge and prosecution handled that case set it up to be the disaster it became.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Back in the day, I remember spirit badges, or whatever.

Beat the Bruins

Topple the Tigers

Kill the Commanders

I don't recall people being all up in arms and accusing the other team of 'trolling' etc. It was all good natured school spirit.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Back in the day, I remember spirit badges, or whatever.

Beat the Bruins

Topple the Tigers
"
Kill the Commanders

I don't recall people being all up in arms and accusing the other team of 'trolling' etc. It was all good natured school spirit.

Yeah. Back in the day. Good times indeed. Just another example of the overall demoralization over the years.

And, once again, the "Roll Tears Roll" shirt is fine. Don't think there'll be many seen in the continental US after 9-3 though.

!!!!! 13 DAYS !!!!!

RTR!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.