Ellen Degeneres Accused of Racism--Riding Usain Bolt in Photo tweet

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
But her intentions are unimportant. The perceived misperceptions of the offended are all that matters.

In all seriousness, I really believe Ellen thought, "Dang, that guy is fast. If he could give me a piggyback ride, I could get my errands done quickly." Then one of her flunkies took that statement and made the photoshop.

Ellen just strikes me as a genuinely nice person who has a great sense of humor.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
I don't know about the great sense of humor part (comment not specifically meant about this photo tweet), but people need to get a grip.
So, black people can make movies portraying white people as being dorky, dumb, and "less manly" and black stand up comics can tell all kinds of racist jokes towards whites and it ok? it's not racist? But let a white person say things of that nature and it's totally unacceptable.

I get that over 100 years ago white people owned slaves in this country. Show me a white person in this country now who owns slaves........ show me a black person in this country now who is owned as a slave. I also get in history black people have owned slaves of different races as well as making slaves of their own people.

This kind of PC mess is just one more tool being used by those on the left to bring this country down.
What's the phrase?............. Oh yeah, Divide and Conquer.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.