WH Staffer Gets into Fight with Autistic Native American Over Redskins Shirt

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
I actually meant what I said though. Liberal whites over the last year have gone out of their way to tell minorities what should and shouldn't offend them. Basically "I know what's best for you, trust me." And somehow they don't see this as belittling.
White liberals made a big deal a few months back about the Oriental Trading catalog saying the name was offensive to Asians. The term "Oriental," is now deemed racist and offensive. Problem is, Oriental Trading was founded by a Japanese immigrant.

So white liberals came out of the wood work to tell OTC that their name was now considered offensive to Asians, even though an Asian man founded the company and came up with the name.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I actually meant what I said though. Liberal whites over the last year have gone out of their way to tell minorities what should and shouldn't offend them. Basically "I know what's best for you, trust me." And somehow they don't see this as belittling.
It is the hallmark difference between a leftist and a liberal. A liberal will use moral suasion, cajoling, argumentation to express his views. A leftist will shout you down, deny you a chance to express a contrary opinion and, in cases like this one, punch you.
I believe that the world's greatest murderers, thieves and liars were the communists. But if I see someone wearing a sickle and hammer t-shirt, it is no skin off my nose. If I am particularly outraged, I might point out to the wearer that commies were exceptionally bad people, but I would never punch someone for wearing a t-shirt I considered tasteless. I'm a liberal.

In American today, we have way too many leftists.

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I agree that it is arrogant to tell someone else they should be offended.

That being said, this story has more holes than Swiss Cheese.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
That's just one more manifestation of the very premise of the liberal view that government can do everything better than the private sector. It is, after all, the government, and knows better than the benighted cretins it governs.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
It will be interesting to see how many leftists/liberals, who decry ones right to keep and bear arms, end up showing their true colors and pull their guns out. The Ends Justify the Means

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
"Mr. Dahl and his family have for reasons unknown embarked upon a vendetta against a respected U.S. Government official who represents the interests of Native Americans across this country. Their accounting of the event is false and defamatory and is completely contradicted by multiple third-party, unbiased witnesses. Should Mr. Dahl continue to malign Mr. Mendoza he will have no other choice but to pursue all available legal remedies."

Hmm. I'd like to hear from these witnesses.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
"Mr. Dahl and his family have for reasons unknown embarked upon a vendetta against a respected U.S. Government official who represents the interests of Native Americans across this country. Their accounting of the event is false and defamatory and is completely contradicted by multiple third-party, unbiased witnesses. Should Mr. Dahl continue to malign Mr. Mendoza he will have no other choice but to pursue all available legal remedies."

According to the news story, none of those witnesses have stepped forward.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

I would as well, but, does Mr. Mendoza want to change these headlines from "WH Staffer assaults autistic Native American man for wearing a Redskins jersey" to "WH staffer sues autistic Native American man"?
That doesn't sound like a win either.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.