Espn with Bama fest

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
ESPNU seems to be playing the entire Alabama 2015 season, complete games, in order - including the SECCG and the playoff games. Going to run all through the night tonight and the entire day tomorrow.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
ESPN must really be hurting when they are now catering to the Bama fans rather than strategically trying to make us mad. Heard the other day that ESPN has lost over 11 million viewers the last four to five years. Desperate measures for desperate times. LOL!

CoreGroup

1st Team
Nov 19, 2013
Dothan, Al
If you got to watch the Wisconsin game or have rewatched it Bateman did a pretty good job moving the team. His throws were accurate though he did miss some reads but that was more from inexperience I think.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Yup. It will go onto the wee hours of the morning with the national championship game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonPride

1st Team
Dec 9, 2001
Chattanooga, TN
ESPN must really be hurting when they are now catering to the Bama fans rather than strategically trying to make us mad. Heard the other day that ESPN has lost over 11 million viewers the last four to five years. Desperate measures for desperate times. LOL!
And during the last 2 weeks, the Olympics and pre-season football are killing them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Did they do this last year for tOSU?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Did they do this last year for tOSU?
I have no idea, but if they did I missed it. With the games on YouTube, it is less important that these games be replayed on TV networks now. With the YouTube app, I can watch them anytime in HD on my TV.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.