Six Notre Dame Players arrested

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Senior safety Max Redfield, redshirt freshman cornerback Ashton White, freshman wide receiver Kevin Stepherson, sophomore running back Dexter Williams and sophomore linebacker Te'von Coney were each charged with possession of marijuana, a misdemeanor. Redfield, Stepherson and Williams were also charged with possession of a handgun without a license, also a misdemeanor.

In a separate incident, Notre Dame cornerback Devin Butler was arrested early Saturday morning on preliminary charges of battery to law enforcement and resisting law enforcement in a separate incident.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...n-two-incidents-involving-gun-police-battery/

Even the Irish are not immune to this kind of behavior.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Senior safety Max Redfield, redshirt freshman cornerback Ashton White, freshman wide receiver Kevin Stepherson, sophomore running back Dexter Williams and sophomore linebacker Te'von Coney were each charged with possession of marijuana, a misdemeanor. Redfield, Stepherson and Williams were also charged with possession of a handgun without a license, also a misdemeanor.

In a separate incident, Notre Dame cornerback Devin Butler was arrested early Saturday morning on preliminary charges of battery to law enforcement and resisting law enforcement in a separate incident.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...n-two-incidents-involving-gun-police-battery/

Even the Irish are not immune to this kind of behavior.
Not gonna judge. Pot in the car, Gun in the car.... Sounds a lot like Cam Robinson. Could be a big deal and can be an officer 'using' his badge....

SeattleBama

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2008
Not gonna judge. Pot in the car, Gun in the car.... Sounds a lot like Cam Robinson. Could be a big deal and can be an officer 'using' his badge....
Agreed on not judging. However, for the Notre Dame boards that raked Bama over the coals, I leave this little nugget... "Valet enim ad anserem gander"

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
Agreed on not judging. However, for the Notre Dame boards that raked Bama over the coals, I leave this little nugget... "Valet enim ad anserem gander"
What's good for the goose is good for the gander?[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
One guy kicked of the team, and another has been indefinitely suspended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I appreciate your nugget there. I had to get my child who has taken quite a bit of latin to interpret it. It makes me feel like spending that money on his AP test was worth it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.