Helton Announces Max Browne as Starting QB

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Really weird after years of Saban basically doing everything possible to avoid anointing the starting QB until he proves himself in the season. More than one way to skin a cat, just seems odd from the Bama perspective to see such fanfare and todo made over the starter from the program itself.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
That veteran OL is the key to the game for USC. If our guys still can beat them consistently on the edge and interior, I worry for the guy in his first start.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
We can't sleep on this team. As stated, Browne was the #1 QB in 2013 and they have 10 returning starters on offense (Browne being the only non-starter) and they have very good talent across the board. Bama has been on their mind since January 1 and we will need to play very good football to beat them IMO.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
All-Name Team WR JuJu Smith Schuster is no joke. He had nearly 1500 yards last year as Sophomore. Kinda Amari Cooper-like.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
All-Name Team WR JuJu Smith Schuster is no joke. He had nearly 1500 yards last year as Sophomore. Kinda Amari Cooper-like.
I thought I heard he was suspended or got injured, or was that someone else?

Edit: I found the thread saying he injured his foot but I guess it wasn't serious.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.