Link: Bama no. 1 in AP poll; Record 9 straight years

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Well you didn't think they could really depict some confederate rebels fighting indians? From a mascot standpoint this is not a PC match-up...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Well you didn't think they could really depict some confederate rebels fighting indians? From a mascot standpoint this is not a PC match-up...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Yeah I know everything has to be PC these days but the Seminole nation embraces the mascot for the university. They could have at least shown a Seminole fighting a black bear or something. Anything but what they chose.

Dudeman

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2012
After winning so much Bama needs goals. Their goal for this year should be to stay #1 all season.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
What sets our dynasty apart is lack of scandal or scrutiny for such a loooong period. . Look back at all of them modern era, USC, Miami, Florida State etc. Ours stands alone.

1. Scholarship aside, what is the price of a Coach Saban staffed football education? Coupled with a high graduation rate? To a young man with NFL inspirations first, then greaduate and join the workforce if not..........it's worth more than any other institution.

What is the value of 3 years of football instructions at Bama, $100,000? This value is one reason why we do not pay players....yet, that instruction. Many are not prepared, and some schools, like Bama give them an IVY league education in football and a degree from a good university.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.