Latest Bama News 8/22/2016 Thru 8/28/2016

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I've noticed you've been a regular on the board, posting often Steve! I take that to meany our your health issues are not holding you back, we still include you in our Prayers every day. May the Blessed on, HaShem, send healing mercies to you.
I appreciate it kyallie, I will always be limited as to what I can do, it's just how it will always be with my heart condition..It really helps me to relax taking it easy by coming to TideFans talking Bama Football wit y'all..It helps keep my mind off my health issues in all honesty..That's why I come here when I feel up to it..How's your back doing????..

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
I appreciate it kyallie, I will always be limited as to what I can do, it's just how it will always be with my heart condition..It really helps me to relax taking it easy by coming to TideFans talking Bama Football wit y'all..It helps keep my mind off my health issues in all honesty..That's why I come here when I feel up to it..How's your back doing????..
It's doing OK, I'm so glad TideFfans Helps you, the Newsblog is here every day, Bama news first etc..... for your enjoyment, and diversion. I hope it helps, as does our prayers! G-D Bless Steve, keep on keepin' on my man!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.