Latest Bama News 8/22/2016 Thru 8/28/2016

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
[FONT=&quot]Hale Hentges takes more active role at tight end | TuscaloosaNews.com/rbr[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tight end Hale Hentges is an example. As a freshman in 2015, Hentges was behind O.J. Howard, a potential All-American, and bruising run blocker Brandon Greene. But Hentges managed to find his way onto the field in a reserve role by the old-fashioned route: hard work. "It was a dream to contribute," Hentges, now a sophomore, said when he met with the media on Thursday. "Being on the field and (being) able to contribute to a national championship was something I'll never forget and I hope we can do it again this year."[/FONT]
rbr op[FONT=&quot]Hentges has it together, both with his maturity and his play. He will see the field a good bit this year, and he is your Day One starter next season at tight end. He reminds me a bit of Colin Peak: a fairly physical tight end with nice hands.[/FONT]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Nearly three weeks into Alabama’s fall camp, the quarterback battle is seemingly as wide open as it was to start the month of August. There’s been some speculations about which player has pulled ahead in the race, but Nick Saban isn’t ready to name a starter. Get a look at the position from practice earlier today.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.