Latest Bama News 8/22/2016 Thru 8/28/2016

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
RBR took the story down, no explanation....HMMMM.

An open letter and apology to our readers regarding Jalen Hurts #SourceGate-rbr

Welp, I posted aforementioned Mr. Smith's report on yesterdays scrimmage. "

TWEET
EMAIL
COMMENTS
On yesterday, it was reported that true freshman quarterback Jalen Hurts of Channelview, Texas was expected to be named the starting quarterback by Coach Nick Saban per sources. Hurts, by all accounts has showed tremendous upside and promise since the moment he arrived on campus in January.
Our report, while confirmed by numerous sources close to the team, has not been confirmed by members of the Alabama football staff. Coach Saban, who has been the coach for Alabama since 2007 has not named a starting quarterback in a battle since 2009 with Greg McElroy and Star Jackson prior to game one — is not expected to make this announcement any time soon.
I did because he was there and possibly had different views. I guess he got the big head when his unsourced report of "The transfer". I'm always skeptical of unnamed sources. Like everything else on the news blog if you don't like don't read it. I just report and I pass on what seems to be a hundred pieces a day...oh well the beat goes on. op

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.