Latest Bama News 8/22/2016 Thru 8/28/2016

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
That was a awesome article & I enjoyed reading it Kyallie..Makes ya wonder if Weiss will become our next OC once Kiffin takes a HC'ing job..Weiss wasn't much of a HC, but, he's always been considered one of the very best OC's in both the NFL & on the college level..Charlie may very well be next in line to rebuild his coaching career once Kiffin is gone..Thanks for posting that article & all the articles you for here we appreciate it ma'am..

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
That was a awesome article & I enjoyed reading it Kyallie..Makes ya wonder if Weiss will become our next OC once Kiffin takes a HC'ing job..Weiss wasn't much of a HC, but, he's always been considered one of the very best OC's in both the NFL & on the college level..Charlie may very well be next in line to rebuild his coaching career once Kiffin is gone..Thanks for posting that article & all the articles you for here we appreciate it ..
I've noticed you've been a regular on the board, posting often Steve! I take that to meany our your health issues are not holding you back, we still include you in our Prayers every day. May the Blessed on, HaShem, send healing mercies to you.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.