Link: I guess I'm getting old, who gets a thrill this way ? 640 meters = 2100 feet high.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
my ADD kicked in at 20 seconds. I don't even know what was on the video.
Crazy people doing stupid stuff that makes me nauseous to watch. You're welcome. Seriously, I clicked through to spots about every 30 seconds getting more and more uneasy. I closed it when the girl climbed onto the OUTSIDE of the crane structure.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
My daredevil days are long past. I now cringe at this kind of stuff. As I've gotten older my need to do a cost/benefits analysis on most of what I do has greatly increased. Jumping off this building ..... Cost = I die. Benefit = I don't die after thinking I'm going to die throughout this event. Eh, I'll pass.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
My daredevil days are long past. I now cringe at this kind of stuff. As I've gotten older my need to do a cost/benefits analysis on most of what I do has greatly increased. Jumping off this building ..... Cost = I die. Benefit = I don't die after thinking I'm going to die throughout this event. Eh, I'll pass.
20 year old me and present day me are 2 very different people.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I wasn't doing this at 20. One false move for either of them and it's a wrap. How foolish does one have to be to do all of this?
i remember this one from a few years back.

i can do (or at least used to be able to do) "ok" with heights if i am harnessed in (or in a kayak going over a drop). but anything free, even getting on the roof, is pretty dicey for me.

i know climber types and some others that have zero fear of heights, it always blows me away

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

i can do (or at least used to be able to do) "ok" with heights if i am harnessed in (or in a kayak going over a drop). but anything free, even getting on the roof, is pretty dicey for me.

i know climber types and some others that have zero fear of heights, it always blows me away
I'm not too bad with heights if I'm standing on something solid and there's some kind of rock-solid barrier. Like being on the observation deck on the Empire State Building. But honestly, when I'm blowing leave off the roof and standing close to the edge on that incline, it unnerves me. A time or two, I've gotten a little disoriented on the two-story side of the house. That reminds me. I've really gotta get some gutter guards...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I'm not too bad with heights if I'm standing on something solid and there's some kind of rock-solid barrier. Like being on the observation deck on the Empire State Building. But honestly, when I'm blowing leave off the roof and standing close to the edge on that incline, it unnerves me. A time or two, I've gotten a little disoriented on the two-story side of the house. That reminds me. I've really gotta get some gutter guards...
for me, it's the third point of contact that is crucial.

tidegrandpa

All-American

This one is just as bad, couldn't finish it, there is not enough money to work up there.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I'd be more scared of getting arrested and spending years in a Chinese prison than of falling.

And who who climbs in a skirt? Geez.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.