CFN: Alabama vs. USC Game Preview & Fearless Prediction

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
This should be a tough game.

Yes our defense will likely limit them, but until I see our offense I don't know how much scoring we'll do either.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I know our defense is good if not great but USC has 10 returning starters on offense and David Pollock on College Football Live yesterday said their OL is the best in the nation. They are talented on offense and we are going to have to play a very good defensive game and not have our offense turn it over to keep them from scoring less especially in the first game. Wisconsin scored 17, West Virginia scored 24 and Michigan 14 and this USC offense is much better than any of these teams. With that said, I hope we shut them out.
I dig what you are saying but there is a reason Saban started these premier matchups as the first game of the season...motivate us in the offseason and work towards a championship program. Well, the results are in and it has worked brilliantly. USC will have a nice season and has good talent and coaching staff. We, however, are superior in all phases of the game and you will see it on the Field (again) in less than two weeks. Our strength is on the D side of the ball and I think we will give up maybe 10-17 points.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.