Former Tide Target Back in Play after Michigan coaches misspell his name

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
This one is going to Georgia. He committed on a trip without his mom. Mom loves her some Kirby Smart. This was just a reason for him to back out on that commitment.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Definitely, a misstep by Michigan, but decommit? Wow!

He must already have been looking hard for a "reason".

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
This one is going to Georgia. He committed on a trip without his mom. Mom loves her some Kirby Smart. This was just a reason for him to back out on that commitment.
May well be right, Pea, but I hope we charm mom half to death. We need this kid and at least one more like him ( but I think it`s a long shot at this point. Hope I`m as wrong as can be ! ).

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Probably a Jawja-Meesheegin battle at this point...:cool2:
Losing both Kirby and Bo probably too much to overcome on this one. Too bad. I`m prejudiced I know, but with the way we rotate D Line during a game, I can`t figure why some kids wouldn`t be lined up to come.

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
May well be right, Pea, but I hope we charm mom half to death. We need this kid and at least one more like him ( but I think it`s a long shot at this point. Hope I`m as wrong as can be ! ).
We definitely have to play some catch up to Kirby with this one. Happy Birthday to mom lit up on Sanford Stadium big screen was bonus points for UGA.

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
Losing both Kirby and Bo probably too much to overcome on this one. Too bad. I`m prejudiced I know, but with the way we rotate D Line during a game, I can`t figure why some kids wouldn`t be lined up to come.
LSU and Georgia are selling that same pitch although we have proof in recent pudding.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Definitely, a misstep by Michigan, but decommit? Wow!

He must already have been looking hard for a "reason".
Well, they said his mom's a military member, so I'm sure there's a certain amount of "get your crap together" to it. He's so highly touted by Michigan, and they can't keep their records straight? They can't keep their mailers/ excel docs straight with the spelling of a guys name? That's just careless.

And there may be some truth to what you're saying, but that lends to what else was happening with his recruitment that made it so easy for him to walk away from Michigan?

Mamacalled

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2000
Pelham, Al
Reminds me when one of my cousins was being recruited to play baseball. His name was Kim and one school sent him a letter addressed to Miss Kim Morris. That school never had a chance as my cousin stated, " If they don't even know that I am a male then I definitely won't be playing there. He went on to play for Alabama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.