College football live on espnu

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
It's happening people!!!!! College football shows are starting up again. Pollack, Sam ponder and a few others on doing great welcome back analysis. Completely unrelated, did Sam onder just get crazy cute in the off season or is it just me?

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
Sam was already cute. It looks to me like somebody has been working on her hair, makeup and apparel in the off-season, making her indeed crazy cute! I would go so far to say now that Sam Ponder is hot because I never really paid much attention to her before seeing her last night on CFB Live. :eek:

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Sam Ponder has always been gorgeous, but she does seem like she gets prettier as she grows older. She also just seems like a great person, which makes her even better. Nothing but respect for her. She's also a phenomenal reporter, so she wasn't just hired for her looks.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Sam Ponder has always been gorgeous, but she does seem like she gets prettier as she grows older. She also just seems like a great person, which makes her even better. Nothing but respect for her. She's also a phenomenal reporter, so she wasn't just hired for her looks.
It is rare indeed to find a person who is as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside. She seems like that kind of person. You just get that vibe from her.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.