Kirby Smart when recruiting

dajbama

Scout Team
Dec 22, 2011
Does he pull out his Bama Nati Rings with our big A on them when he is selling Georgia to recruits?

Does he at least give them a Roll Tide?

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
With the release of Maurice, the gloves are off in North Georgia. I think we will benefit.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
In all honesty..I think he would be foolish not to flash those bad boys to recruits & tell them I know exactly what it takes to win these as your HC at Georgia..

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
In all honesty..I think he would be foolish not to flash those bad boys to recruits & tell them I know exactly what it takes to win these as your HC at Georgia..
I think he can do that for a year, maybe two, then he'll have to stand on his own record.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Maybe a bit of a dilemma for Bama fans when Georgia faces Tenn this year. Normally, I always root for UGA in that game and probably will again. I don't want to be vindictive towards Kirby, but this is a competition.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
The face of a football program is it's HC. I hated Tennessee when Fulmer was there. I liked Georgia when Richt was there. Now Tennessee and Georgia are just other teams we play. Since transfer-gate Kirby is just another HC to me, I don't like his as I did but I don't hate him either. So I will wait and see if I get to hate Georgia or not.

irNate

1st Team
Nov 19, 2010
Snellville, GA
Maybe a bit of a dilemma for Bama fans when Georgia faces Tenn this year. Normally, I always root for UGA in that game and probably will again. I don't want to be vindictive towards Kirby, but this is a competition.
Living an hour from Athens... this is one game I usually pull for UT to win, the meltdown when they do is ALWAYS hilarious

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
I think he can do that for a year, maybe two, then he'll have to stand on his own record.
If he continues to steer his convoy in the initial direction he has rough and windy roads ahead. I think he tampered with the M. Smith transfer from the get go. If he continues these types of questionable tactics, Flip-Flopping and burns more bridges he ain't gonna have room or reason to make a U-ie. Not sayin' I hope he crashes and burns but based on his initial decisions as a head coach I don't expect UGA to be his home as long as it was for Righteous Richt.

RTR!!!

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
It depends for me. Hopefully Tennessee has already dropped a couple games by then. If so, I will pull for them. Just speaking for myself only, but Kirby has burned bridges.

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
What Kirby does in Athens doesn't bother me. I'm only concerned about what our coaches do in Tuscaloosa. I'll let Saban take on the job of worrying about Smart when the time is right...and I have total confidence in Coach Saban to take care of business at that time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.