4 star decommits from Michigan because he is misidentified

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
"A day or two ago, they sent my mom a card thanking us for going to the Michigan BBQ, but we never went," Solomon said (via 247Sports). "I do not know which recruit they were talking to, but it was not me. It was just a little heartbreaking, for me to supposedly be so high on their list, for them to confuse me with someone else. Plus they spelled both of my names wrong after I told them, but that was not the main issue. I guess they do not have tabs on me."

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...chigan-after-confusing-him-with-someone-else/

I sure Harbaugh can woo him back. He could offer to sleep over at their house or hang from a helicopter on a rope by his teeth. Or maybe invite him and his mother to a BBQ. :biggrin:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
"A day or two ago, they sent my mom a card thanking us for going to the Michigan BBQ, but we never went," Solomon said (via 247Sports). "I do not know which recruit they were talking to, but it was not me. It was just a little heartbreaking, for me to supposedly be so high on their list, for them to confuse me with someone else. Plus they spelled both of my names wrong after I told them, but that was not the main issue. I guess they do not have tabs on me."

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...chigan-after-confusing-him-with-someone-else/

I sure Harbaugh can woo him back. He could offer to sleep over at their house or hang from a helicopter on a rope by his teeth. Or maybe invite him and his mother to a BBQ. :biggrin:
Well, this stuff happens at universities and not just with football players.

That said, the only thing that would make this more amusing would be if it said he attended a satellite camp...

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
While funny, and it couldn`t happen to a bigger ding dong than Harbaugh, their screw up may well have driven a quality athlete to a team we may well have to play ( Georgia ).

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
I do not like people that sweat stuff like this. Seems like he is more worried about pride tyan the fact he COMITTED to michigan. Im sure someone will tel me I am wrong but its the way I feel.

dvil doc

1st Team
Dec 3, 2014
Northern Virginia
Names are important. I strive to learn all my high school student's names the first two or three weeks of the school year. If I were in the position to learn a 4 star's name hoping he would help me win a title, I would get it right.

Mamacalled

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2000
Pelham, Al
One of my cousins was named Kim Morris. He was getting recruited in baseball, and one school sent him a letter addressed to Mrs Kim Morris. He ended interest in them quickly. He went on and played for Alabama.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I do not like people that sweat stuff like this. Seems like he is more worried about pride tyan the fact he COMITTED to michigan. Im sure someone will tel me I am wrong but its the way I feel.
I agree but that seems to be the it is "all about me" mindset now. However, he told them they were spelling his name wrong (both of them) and yet they still can't get it right. That says something. It is like the Dentist I was going to. I stood at the desk and had them change my phone number two different times. There was no THIRD TIME. I changed dentists. If they can't even get my phone number right I don't want them medicating me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.