Loss of a Tide Fan

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I'm sorry for your loss..I always enjoyed reading his posts on here, he was an awesome Tide Fan, and obviously a great family man as well..

Heaven got them an awesome Bama Man as he will continue cheering The Crimson Tide on each Saturday in the ultimate stadium above..RIP our friend..

Here's a ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!! in Brian's honor..

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Very saddened to hear this, and so sorry for your loss. He'll be missed here, but I know not near as much as you will miss him. My thoughts are with your family during this tough time.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I am very saddened to read this. All I know is that he was a great Bama fan, thus a brother. God bless mittman's family. RIP, Brian.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Thanks for sharing...so often all we see are each others' "usernames" and forget that there are real, living breathing human beings behind those names. I love what you are doing in his memory...that act alone speaks volumes about your family. Here's a few words to help you:

We act as if we lived in the land of the living and were going to the land of the dying.
In reality, we live in the land of the dying and in Christ are going to the land of the living.

Prayers....

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Mrs. Mittman I can't fathom what you are going through. We loved talking ball with your husband. If I may, here are a few scripture passages that really helped me in times of loss:

Isaiah 41:10 - So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Philipians 4:7 -
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Romans 8:31 - What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

I pray for peace and comfort in this turbulent time for you.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
I always thought Mittman was a high energy, get it done sort. He was thoughtful and intelligent with his comments. Brian will be missed around here, but yours is a grievous loss. So sorry.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.