Loss of a Tide Fan

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Dear Tide Fans,
My husband spent hours on this site, loving talking to each of you. Sadly, he died very suddenly on July 17. Our family is still in shock. I just wanted to let you know, for those who spent time chatting with him. You gave him much enjoyment.

His name was Brian. He was well loved. We set up a fund for people to contribute to, that would pay for a well in an area of Africa where fresh water is a terrible problem. Enough money has already been raised for one well, and half of another one.

I hope that you enjoyed the time you spent with him as well. You probably won't be surprised to know that his casket was crimson, with an :BigA: on the cover, accented by an American flag for his time in the service.

Mrs. "mittman"

Dear Tide Fans,
My husband spent hours on this site, loving talking to each of you. Sadly, he died very suddenly on July 17. Our family is still in shock. I just wanted to let you know, for those who spent time chatting with him. You gave him much enjoyment.

His name was Brian. He was well loved. We set up a fund for people to contribute to, that would pay for a well in an area of Africa where fresh water is a terrible problem. Enough money has already been raised for one well, and half of another one.

I hope that you enjoyed the time you spent with him as well. You probably won't be surprised to know that his casket was crimson, with an :BigA: on the cover, accented by an American flag for his time in the service.

Mrs. "mittman"
Really sorry to hear this. Hope that you are doing as well as you can. RTR

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Mrs. Mitt, thank you for your lovely note. Our thoughts are with you. Your words are a fitting tribute to Brian. Please visit again.

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Glad to hear he had the Crimson casket and went out in style. Prayer sent for you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prayfast14

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 13, 2016
So sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.