College Football officially starts tonight!

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
This has been the most boring college football broadcast ever. Zero atmosphere and I think the fans are asleep. I hate these out of country games, it's a slap in the face for the fans of those teams imo. I hope Bama never does one of these.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I remember that he was one of the Top recruits in the Nation & we thought he was Bama or Georgia bound, then he committed to Cal out of nowhere it seems like..
He was actually committed to us and when he de-committed most people thought UGA would get him. He wanted to go to Stanford but didn't have the grades. You're totally right TideMan09, nobody thought he was going to Cal.

CrimsonPassion

1st Team
Jun 6, 2009
Attalla, AL
Well, in my opinion, that was a crappy way to start the season. What I thought might be a competitive game turned into a blowout just before halftime and the second half was coma-inducing. Sonny Dykes is an absolute moron. I agree with Coach Bellotti. Why in the world would you leave your starting QB in there when you have the game well in hand and risk a potential injury? Also, Cal refused to take a knee at the very end. They were still trying to run it in just to run up the score. Watching that made me so glad we have Coach Saban. I can't wait until next weekend when we get to see some REAL football. RTR!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.