News Article: Did we thank Rich Rod wife enough for hating T-Town

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
And just to think this could have been out Head Coach. I know the Aubarn fans are probally sending hate mail to Rich Rods wife. ( I cant recall her name and no I am not going to use the energy to google it). I do not want a vacation from the site so Ill just leave it to your imagination once you see his pic. And you can come up with your own Headline.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...rodriguez-gladiator-arizona-wildcats-football

Last edited:

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
And just to think this could have been out Head Coach. I know the Aubarn fans are probally sending hate mail to Rich Rods wife. ( I cant recall her name and no I am not going to use the energy to google it). I do not want a vacation from the site so Ill just leave it to your imagination once you see his pic. And you can come up with your own Headline.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...rodriguez-gladiator-arizona-wildcats-football
Rich Rod FBS record: 108-68-2 .614 Big East Championships: One. Big 12 Championships: Zero BCS Championships: Zero. CFP appearances: Zero

Thank You Rita.

Last edited:

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Rich Rod FBS record: 108-68. .614 Big East Champs: One. Big 12 Champs: Zero BCS Championships: Zero. CFP appearances: Zero...
I think these quotes from the article may explain the numbers above:

That’s head coach Rich Rodriguez and his Arizona Wildcats, having fun online for you. The message: this team is entertaining. Agree!
Arizona’s all about fun.

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
From a long-term perspective, Mrs. Coach Rod hasn't done herself any favors with her tanning habits. Currently, she isn't doing herself any favors with her makeup or hairstyle choices.
For a moment I thought you guys were being cruel and shallow ... until I found this one on a Buckeyes forum page ...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.