Alabama mayor who wrote ‘I lost. The n----- won’ on Facebook says account was hacked

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Fellow TF members, If I ever post anything incredibly offensive, please know that I was hacked. Thanks.

Midland City Mayor Patsy Capshaw Skipper wrote, “I lost. The n----- won” when asked by a friend on Facebook about her re-election campaign, according to screenshots obtained Wednesday by WTVY-TV...

“My Facebook has been messed up for several weeks and I haven’t been using it,” Skipper said. “I think I’ve been hacked.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...lur-facebook-account-hacked-article-1.2767455

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Well, I AM willing to spot anyone - regardless of whoever it is - common grace and concede the possibility of being hacked. But that's become too convenient an excuse, too. Rest assured - if any of you ever read anything like that on my page, I did not say it.

Or is it, I don't remember saying it (in my case)???????

================

This reminds me of what a popular Christian apologist pulled back in the 1990s. His name was Bob Larson and, whoo boy, was he entertaining!!!! He was one of those exorcists who cast out demons over the phone (you know, like Oral Rogers did to Jimmy Swaggart after Jimmy got caught with the hooker the FIRST time??). I can't find a link to it as he's old news, but I PROMISE you this actually happened. Bob came out at one point and said that sometimes demons take on a body and impersonate people. In fact, he claimed HE had been impersonated by demons (one must wonder how Bob could possibly know this without being omniscient, but I digress). Shortly thereafter (I think you know where I'm going) there was a claimed sighting of him entering a hotel with a female companion not his wife.

Naturally, it wasn't Bob, it was that impersonating demon!!!!

It wasn't Anthony tweeting his own weiner, he was hacked (but dumb enough to admit it was his weiner; my did Leno have a field day with that one).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.