Tusk article (Marching Band Face Off in Dallas)

Trojaneen

Aug 12, 2016
Re: Tusk article

USC has moved playing the tune because there's not gonna be a post game celebration, just sayin'.
Unusual fact about the USC Trojan Marching Band - they do a post game concert, win, or lose. The band is fantastic and our fans show their appreciation by staying in large numbers. Tusk is always included in the set list, so you will hear it from the USC TMB at least twice next Saturday night.

dadleyblane5

All-SEC
Apr 19, 2011
DeFuniak Springs Fl.

Unusual fact about the USC Trojan Marching Band - they do a post game concert, win, or lose. The band is fantastic and our fans show their appreciation by staying in large numbers. Tusk is always included in the set list, so you will hear it from the USC TMB at least twice next Saturday night.
That's cool that they do that. I always love to hear The Million Dollar Band playing before and after our games. Alotta former band members like my wife enjoy hearing them, and not just at half-time.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al

That's cool and for the record I've been watching college football since Coach Bryant and John McKay were around and have always enjoyed the Trojan band. It's too bad networks show so little of halftime performances today.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.