Pick the score: Alabama vs. USC

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
34-13

CNS always had his teams 3 weeks more prepared than the opposition. USCw has zero in the way of depth and that is not good against a SEC power of any type. Even playing inside they will eventually get worn out by the two lines. That, more than anything, is why I think we cover the spread and then some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Kinda reminds me of last season, and we know how that turned out.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
honestly....the reason people are picking the scores so close, and the defense giving up so much (whether it makes sense or not) is because of our Quarterback play....and the unknowns surrounding that.

If we can move the ball....especially on the ground...there is no way we give up 17+ points.....unless some flukey stuff happens.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
honestly....the reason people are picking the scores so close, and the defense giving up so much (whether it makes sense or not) is because of our Quarterback play....and the unknowns surrounding that.

If we can move the ball....especially on the ground...there is no way we give up 17+ points.....unless some flukey stuff happens.
The last two years we have given up 17 plus points in the openers. We don't usually blow out Power 5 teams in the first game. The game is usually close but never in doubt. Clemson and Michigan are the two we did, but the game is usually like both vt games and Wisconsin.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I'm going to change my pick if it's o.k.
I had us winning 52-3.
Now that the QB depth chart has been declared I'm going to say Bama 17-7.
Go defense!
so we have a qb that was going to drop 52 on usc, but he got "beat out" by two other qb's. and the two other qbs that beat him out are only going to be able to score 17.

i think i understand :rolleyes:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
so we have a qb that was going to drop 52 on usc, but he got "beat out" by two other qb's. and the two other qbs that beat him out are only going to be able to score 17.

i think i understand :rolleyes:
Sip is a little biased on who the QB should be since he called Jalen would be the starter. I am hoping our 4* and 5* OL, RB's, WR's and our starting QB don't see our offense being 35 pts less without Jalen at the helm.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.