Pick the score: Alabama vs. USC

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Interesting that the 2 guys on SEC now just predicted 35-9 & 21-3. They both think this defense will be sick and said that qb's making their first start against Saban have scored a total of 13 points

Under head coach Nick Saban, the Crimson Tide is 3-0 - winning by a combined 125-13 margin - against teams with a quarterback making his first college start, according to ESPN Stats & Info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
USC 17-Bama 9.

Sorry, I just don't like the QB choices named for Sat. night for my team right now based on what I have seen from those 2, past or present in game situations.

If Jalen Hurts starts or plays at least 3 quarters in relief, Bama 24-14 in a come from behind win.
Really?! Lol c'mon, joke of the day, right?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Boy I've been delaying making this prediction because I'm so nervous about the QB, OL, and RB situations. But in the 2 years CLK has been our OC we have only scored 20 pts or less 3 times. 17 pts vs Ole Miss in Blake's 1st road start, 20 pts vs LSU in the comeback OT win in Baton Rouge (Both in 2014) and 19 pts vs Tenn last year.

So what makes me feel good now is I just don't see our Defense giving up more that 17 points tops barring disastrous turnovers.

Therefore I'm going to say:

Bama - 27
Uscw - 17

RTR!!

RollTideMustang

3rd Team
Aug 27, 2011
Killen, Alabama
www.myyearbook.com
I just don't see us blowing the barn doors off of them in game 1, but had this been later then I would. I think USC has two strong drives , but only one TD to show for it. I think they will probably get a cheap TD somewhere as well. Bama will be more concerned on finding an offensive identity with a new qb and rb, so I don't expect them to light up the giant TV screen above their heads like CLK would like to. OverallI think its going to be another 2014 WV type game in which there are going to be some very scary moments for the 1st 3 quarters, but depth and experience prevails in the end.

SO my pick is:
UA 27
USC 17

I do not get it why some fans think this will be our toughest test. Then why is USC Rank #20? If they have such a good QB then they should be ranked higher than 20. I think in this case we could be playing like we did against VT the FIRST time we played them. I am thinking that. I think they will go toe to toe until 3rd & 4th we just take over. So 34-24? Hookies was #7 in 2009 but USC #20? I guess because we do not know if we have a good QB? yeah I HATE this because this may well be a REPEAT like last year but I hope not if Saban chooses Bateman. Who knows Bateman may turn some heads. I just do not see USC beating us. We have a hell of a DEFENSE stacked up. So yeah 34-24 if Bateman or Barnet does no good. How-ever second score if Bateman or Barnet does good I am thinking 41-24

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
I was looking back to see if anyone came close to the final score and I see Alasippi almost nailed it.

Lane 52
Former Employer 3
Great pick!!!

Until you 2nd guess yourself.

Re: Pick the score: Alabama vs. USC

I'm going to change my pick if it's o.k.
I had us winning 52-3.
Now that the QB depth chart has been declared I'm going to say Bama 17-7.
Go defense!​
Remember.... In Saban we trust.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.