Pick the score: Alabama vs. USC

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Well, we are officially around a week away from the start of some Bama football so time to pick the score.

Bama wins 31-17

:BigA::BigA::BigA:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I just don't see us blowing the barn doors off of them in game 1, but had this been later then I would. I think USC has two strong drives , but only one TD to show for it. I think they will probably get a cheap TD somewhere as well. Bama will be more concerned on finding an offensive identity with a new qb and rb, so I don't expect them to light up the giant TV screen above their heads like CLK would like to. OverallI think its going to be another 2014 WV type game in which there are going to be some very scary moments for the 1st 3 quarters, but depth and experience prevails in the end.

SO my pick is:
UA 27
USC 17

Last edited:

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
I can see our defense getting a safety in this one. Foster, Evans and Williams are just gonna be more than their O-line and TE's can handle later in the game. Don't see USC sustaining anything against our rotation. But they'll get theirs.

Alabama 29

So-Cal :wink: 13

RTR!!!

Last edited:

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
They get a couple big plays and score a couple touchdowns and a field goal off them. Still think it will be close and think field position will play a huge part in this game.All that said 24-17 good guys.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.