FSU Strength Coach Arrested for DUI

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
what kind of punishment will the Tallahassee PD get for arresting someone associated with the FSU football team?
Won't matter - the DA won't prosecute. I mean, it's not like someone got raped or something...

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
The numbers given fall pretty short of passed out behind the wheel

Tpd doing some damage control

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The numbers given fall pretty short of passed out behind the wheel

Tpd doing some damage control
IDK, with the hours that they are probably working right now as they lead up to the season, blowing a 1.25 probably has him ready to lay down in the street and take a nap.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
My wife and I were watching Ballers on HBO and they have been taking jabs at FSU a lot lately. Granted the players are fake but still. My wife asked why they were making fun of FSU so much. I asked her "Do you honestly not know how bad their reputation is?"

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
My wife and I were watching Ballers on HBO and they have been taking jabs at FSU a lot lately. Granted the players are fake but still. My wife asked why they were making fun of FSU so much. I asked her "Do you honestly not know how bad their reputation is?"
I work with a FSU grad and a FSU fan. They don't have a clue.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
When asked why he was passed out behind the wheel, Viloria responded "guess I didn't do enough coke before I left the office".

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
My BiL & SiL are sending my oldest nephew to FSU. He just started his first semester there. I asked them if they knew what had been happening there. They didn't have a clue, and they live in Florida. After I told them I asked if knowing would have made a difference in the college choice for their son. They said no since this is a son, not a daughter. I love them, but really?

:conf2:

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
My BiL & SiL are sending my oldest nephew to FSU. He just started his first semester there. I asked them if they knew what had been happening there. They didn't have a clue, and they live in Florida. After I told them I asked if knowing would have made a difference in the college choice for their son. They said no since this is a son, not a daughter. I love them, but really?

:conf2:
Wow...

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
You do know where Rock played college football.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
As previously posted, something's not right with those quoted numbers. .125% is definitely drunk. But it's not passing-out-at-the-wheel drunk.

Several possibilities raise their heads:
1. He was really, really tired, and under the stress of the upcoming season, drank a bunch in a short time. The fatigue combined with the alcohol and put him over the edge. This is the story I expect from FSU.

2. The .125% measurement came a while after the arrest. His BAC was materially higher when he passed out at the wheel, but the Keystone Kops.....uuuummmmm...Tallahassee Police Department, waited as long as they could before administering the test. Given their treatment of rape by football players, that would be small potatoes. But they're under a microscope now, so I'd be surprised if they did that.

3. The BAC was accurate and timely. He was passed out to the point that the police had to wake him because of another substance. He was drunk and under the influence of something else. With absolutely no inside information whatsoever, this is where I'd put my money.

BamaFanInTally

All-SEC
Nov 18, 2002
Tallahassee, FL, USA
As previously posted, something's not right with those quoted numbers. .125% is definitely drunk. But it's not passing-out-at-the-wheel drunk.

Several possibilities raise their heads:
1. He was really, really tired, and under the stress of the upcoming season, drank a bunch in a short time. The fatigue combined with the alcohol and put him over the edge. This is the story I expect from FSU.

2. The .125% measurement came a while after the arrest. His BAC was materially higher when he passed out at the wheel, but the Keystone Kops.....uuuummmmm...Tallahassee Police Department, waited as long as they could before administering the test. Given their treatment of rape by football players, that would be small potatoes. But they're under a microscope now, so I'd be surprised if they did that.

3. The BAC was accurate and timely. He was passed out to the point that the police had to wake him because of another substance. He was drunk and under the influence of something else. With absolutely no inside information whatsoever, this is where I'd put my money.
Just consider this: If the stress of an upcoming game against Ole Miss was the reason he got drunk, Lord help him next year with the stress before playing Bama in Atlanta. He will probably need rehab for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
And this surprises who?
.Those with physically demanding jobs tend to induce in pain relieving concoctions. The roofer is more likely to drink after work than cubicle man. I do not excuse, but I understand why a high intensity S & C coach who is not a spring chicken, whom must maintain himself physically, might fall pray to drink. I do not condone, but I understand how it could happen.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.