ADMIN NOTE: Interactive Sports App - Pre-invites available for TideFans! **UPDATE:1st 50 prize**

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
9/2 update:
in addition to the drawing for the helmet, I'm adding a gift card to TideFansStore.com. See my post below***

ATTENTION All TideFans!

OVERVIEW: We are now an affiliate of what we believe will be an exciting and FREE interactive sports app soon to be released. We invite you to join us as players using this new app to play against each other and others around the world during live broadcasts of sporting events.

Read below for more details...

THE APP: This Fall, United Games is releasing an exciting interactive sports app that allows you to play against other viewers, app users, with NFL & MLS games (other leagues like NBA, NHL, MLB will follow...no word on college games yet).

UNLIKE FANTASY SPORTS: Unlike fantasy sports leagues in which you need to to keep up with stats and can easily be taken advantage of by players using automated scripts, this new game app will allow you to predict plays, outcomes, and events as they happen - in real time!

HOW IT WORKS: As you play, you accumulate rewards. You can play by yourself, against other TideFans members, against your friends, or even people around the country and the world. Players of all experience levels may participate and win. More details on gameplay, rewards, and prizes will be available when the app is released.

RELEASE DATE: The app has not yet been launched but will be released soon and we are signing up players right now. This is an opportunity to play it for FREE when it is launched and to be a part of the TideFans group of players. There is no cost to download or play the app. There are in-app purchases available, if you choose to use them, but these are not necessary to play. ***UPDATE: Release of actual app is in October, but do the pre-registration now***

IF you are interested, send me a private message via the TideFans PM (click BamaNation above my avatar to the left and then the PM link) and I will send you your own personal pre-invite. Please include your First & Last name and mobile phone # (so you can receive the pre-invite).

Thanks and I look forward to whippin' some of y'all using this app in the coming months! :D

--Brett
(BamaNation)

PS> These are the available details for now. Feel free to ask questions and we'll answer what we can when we can. For those that don't like this sort of thing, fine, don't play - or wait and find out more later. We're offering this now because we know many of you will be interested and we want to have a core group on TideFans who compete and have fun like we do with the pick'ems, etc.

PPS> ***UPDATE 8/30*** The first 50 players to sign up and register for the app will be entered into a random drawing to win a chrome 2015 National Championship mini helmets (see pic in post #7 below). If we cross the 50 signups before kickoff on Saturday, all who signup before then will be entered (otherwise, first 50 will be entered into the drawing).

PPPS> ***UPDATE
9/2*** in addition to the drawing for the helmet, I'm adding a gift card to TideFansStore.com. See my post below

Last edited:

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Re: Interactive Sports App - Pre-invites available for TideFans!

Last edited:

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL

I'm an affiliate as well and can't wait until this app is released. Based on everything we've seen so far, it's gonna be HUGE!

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com

Thanks guys. All the folks who have sent me a PM as of 1145am EST today (8/29) should have an invite in their own TideFans PM box now now.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008

Last edited:

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com

The first 50 players to sign up and register for the app will be entered into a random drawing to win one of these chrome 2015 National Championship mini helmets. If we cross the 50 signups before kickoff on Saturday, all who signup before then will be entered (otherwise, first 50 will be entered into the drawing).

Last edited:

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States

I'd love to sign up but, I don't watch NFL games much and I've never watched an MLS game. I probably would never use the app unless they add college football.

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Hey folks - I'm going to throw in a $100 gift card drawing for the first 100 signups.

If you're one of the first 100 people to signup before the app launches in October, you'll be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card to our TideFansStore.com fan gear shop!

Additionally, if we get to 250, I'll increase it to a $250 drawing for first 250 entrants, if we get to 500, I'll increase it to $500 drawing for first 500 entrants. SOOOOO, signup and let your friends know how to signup through the info above!

PS> If you do send me a PM note that you want to signup, include your first & last name and phone #. I will reply to that with the personal invite so you'll need to keep checking your TideFans PM inbox and signup within 72 hours of receiving the link!

Last edited:

Is this what you were talking about?
Awesome! I am in Brett. Excited and looking forward to this. They had a great event in Las Vegas this weekend. Some big names spoke and attended.
Evander Holyfield
John Buck
Nick Lowery
Andre Reed

They are saying the app will launch in October. Its going to be a blast to play with the social interaction element being tide in to all the players around the globe.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008

Last edited:

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008

Last edited:

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com

Hey everyone - a demo of the app has been released: https://youtu.be/tlr5tmch_Qk

SEND ME YOUR INFO
Signup before the actual launch of the app by sending me (BamaNation) a PM and include your name and mobile phone #! I will reply via PM.

PRIZE DRAWING FOR FIRST 50, 100, 250
The first 50 have a chance at winning the helmet. The first 100 at $100 gift card to TideFansStore.com. The first 250 a $250 gift card. The first 500 at $500 gift card!

It is free to signup. The app is free to download and free to play.

So, send me your name and # via a PM today!

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I am in. Anything to help tidefans. You cannot find a better site, free or charge on the internet. It is the best free site of any team if you want a family atmosphere and good content.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.