ADMIN NOTE: Interactive Sports App - Pre-invites available for TideFans! **UPDATE:1st 50 prize**

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Re: Interactive Sports App - Pre-invites available for TideFans!

I challenge all Bama fans to register for FREE. This is free everyone. And you get in on the Championship Chrome Bama helmet and a $100 or more gift card.
Amen. Brett has created what is widely considered the best Bama forum on the net, and has never charged anyone a penny for it. Sign up, it might be fun - but if nothing else you're representing the efforts Brett has laid out for us all...

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Amen. Brett has created what is widely considered the best Bama forum on the net, and has never charged anyone a penny for it. Sign up, it might be fun - but if nothing else you're representing the efforts Brett has laid out for us all...
Exactly. Zero everyones post count who does not register. LOL

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Get in quickly before we have our first drawing! The app will be free to download, free to play, and free to share!

ALSO:

We will have a LAUNCH DAY EVENT whereby ALL who have registered before Launch Day (in October) will be entered to win an ADDITIONAL $100 gift card. ONLY those who pre-register before the Launch Day will be eligible for that drawing.

So, for those keeping score at home:

First 50 - entered to win the chrome 2015 National championship mini helmet
First 100 - entered to win a $100 giftcard to our TideFansStore.com fan gear shop!
First 250 - entered to win a $250 giftcard to our TideFansStore.com fan gear shop!
First 500 - entered to win a $500 giftcard to our TideFansStore.com fan gear shop!

Let your friends know how to signup through the info above!

If you do send me a PM note that you want to signup, include
1) Your first & last name
2) Your mobile phone #.

I will reply to your PM with the personal invite so you'll need to keep checking your TideFans PM inbox and signup within 72 hours of receiving the link!

Last edited:

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Awesome Brett. If you dont get 500 people to sign up I am going to start questioning the intelligence of some of my fellow Bama fans. Thats a FREE chance to win $950 worth of Bama Stuff for doing nothing but registering.

Come on TideFans. Brett has built the best website on the planet and charges us nothing. Now he is giving away $950 bucks in Bama gear and asking for you to register for a Free sports app to play with all the members here.

Lets make this happen guys. We owe Brett and his team way more than we have ever given. Its time to give back and thank him for creating an incredible place we can all come and cheer together.

Roll Tide. Lets reach his 500 Goal!!!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Get in soon! Send me a PM with your first & last name and phone #. I will reply to that with the personal invite so you'll need to keep checking your TideFans PM inbox and signup within 72 hours of receiving the link!

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.