Link: Late Summer Crimson Tide Basketball Recruiting Update

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

This is the time of year that the recruiting efforts of college basketball staffs across the country start to pay off in the form of campus visits from the prospects they’ve evaluated for tireless hours all summer. Crimson Tide Head Coach Avery Johnson and staff have pounded the pavement all summer and their efforts appear to have been noticed.

Here is a list of the prospects the Crimson Tide basketball staff has honed in on as well as the dates the prospects have visited or will visit The Capstone:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
We need a big name, highly rated recruit to commit and I think that will open the flood gates.
Agreed. A few of them are waiting until signing day, though. Would like a guy or two to go ahead and announce to get the momentum rolling.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
It certainly sounds like CAJ and his staff are putting in the hours. I really hope he can bring Bama basketball back to prominence. I have missed watching the NCAA tournament with a rooting interest.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.