2016 Football Depth Chart Thread

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
There aren't many teams in the country who wouldn't trade their first team for our second team. We aren't guaranteed to win any titles this year, but a lack of talent will not be our problem. If we work hard, stay focused on each opponent each week, and play as a team, we have a very good chance to repeat. However, as always, the target is on our backs, and we will get everyone's best shot. I'm ready for kickoff.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
This is a disturbing change this close to the game but I suspect it's just got to do with knowing the calls better I feel Bozeman will eventually be a solid starter but there may be growing pains for him and the line as a whole. I am hoping to see a more physical approach to the run game and certainly Bozeman is a Bull Dozer.
I was wondering if it might have been opponent specific since USC runs a 3-4 or 5-2 so there will be a guy right across from the center most of the time and we might want a guy who's more of a road grader like bozeman in that situation. It changes a lot of aspects about that position when you've got someone right up on you like that.

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL
Talent galore on that roster! I can't wait for Saturday! It will be interesting to see how good this defense can be. It might just be better than last year as a whole. I hope the QB situation will settle out quickly. It might go in to game 2 or 3 before it is settled, but the 2 QB system doesn't usually work very well. RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.