USC Starting True Sophomore at LT Due to Injury to Most Experienced Lineman

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
hope he has an awful day. however, an offensive line with chemistry can have a snowball effect on the overall unit which would make the loss a moot point. so if they do gel, hopefully it wont be until after our game..

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
sc was 109th in the ncaa with 38 sacks allowed last year, despite having a talented veteran QB with a quick release

Methinks they might just decide to go run heavy and shorten the game
I noticed that too. How on earth do they get all this hype about having the best OL in college football?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I noticed that too. How on earth do they get all this hype about having the best OL in college football?
They return all of their starters, have the most game experience of any line in the country, and the players were highly rated out of HS. But, as I said a long time ago when discussing USC - returning a lot of experienced players who have been bad performers should not be considered a good thing. I get that they have a new coach, but to crown them the best o-line in the country going into the season is just stupid, IMO. I would much rather be in Alabama's position, with many new players added to the mix, but players who have been well coached for years.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I hate that for the young man & wish him a speedy recovery, I'd much rather play against their absolute best players, don't wanna hear any more stuff like "If Only Colt Had Played" excuses like we heard after beating Texas..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.