Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
We've had clowns in the White House for 8 years and most people don't care. Sniper on a rooftop will solve the problem, POP, no more clown.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...nd_evidence_clown_luring_tales_were_real.html

looks like it was all BS

It’s been several weeks since stories first started surfacing of creepy clown sightings with some witnesses saying they were trying to lure children into the woods. But so far, police have found no evidence that any of the reports were real. And on Friday, police in Winston-Salem, North Carolina made it clear they’re not going to take false reports of clown sightings sitting down. Police arrested 24-year-old David Armstrong after he admitted that the creepy tale of an ominous clown tapping on his window in the early hours of the morning had been entirely made up. Armstrong’s court date is Monday.

Armstrong’s arrest came shortly after Winston-Salem police said a separate report of a clown trying to lure kids into the woods was also false. They examined surveillance footage and didn’t find any evidence of someone dressed as a clown trying to get kids to go into the woods. There are still other reported sightings being investigated but no evidence has been found so far.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
ITS A CLOWN APOCALYPSE! :eek2::eek:
ANNAPOLIS, Md. - After a series of creepy clown sightings reported across the country, the freaky phenomenon has reached Maryland.

Over the summer, there have been reports is seven states— South Carolina, North Carolina, Ohio, Florida, Wisconsin, Georgia, Tennessee and now Maryland, of clowns trying to lure children into wooded areas.

Annapolis police said several children reported seeing clowns with face paint on September 19.
http://www.abc2news.com/news/region/anne-arundel-county/creepy-clowns-spotted-in-annapolis

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
This has started happening in Alabama. I predict it won't be long before somebody opens up a can on one of these posers!!

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Chief Clown (not his real name, but maybe it should be) back in my home town arrested one recently - kid playing a prank. No threats I'm aware of. At worst, jay walking would be the charge. The clown thing is really stupid and so are some of the responses.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
Chief Clown (not his real name, but maybe it should be) back in my home town arrested one recently - kid playing a prank. No threats I'm aware of. At worst, jay walking would be the charge. The clown thing is really stupid and so are some of the responses.
http://yellowhammernews.com/faithandculture/enough-already-clown-chases-two-alabama-teens-jumps-white-van-speeds-off/ That is the scariest part. A kid intending to have some fun scaring somebody could get hurt chasing someone else's kids. If I saw someone large enough to be an adult wearing a mask chasing one of my grandkids he better be able to run faster than 1230 feet per second.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.