Homeland Security to take over Election Security

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I mean, it's not like we've ever had a disputed Presidential election or anything. And maybe I'm old-fashioned but I've long said one of my concerns (despite being very pro-technology) is the use of computers (particularly if it becomes ubiquitous) for elections make 'stealing an election' much easier than it is now.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
We could put a picture of a witch and a picture of a clown -- and ask people to point?

Then for Johnson, we'd have to put a picture of Spicoli

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Secretary Johnson is certainly making a "creative" argument.

Josef Stalin said:
You know, comrades, ...it does not matter who gets to vote ... and how; but what is extremely important, is who gets to count the votes and how."
Boris Bazhanov. Memories of Stalin's Former Secretary

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
I mean, it's not like we've ever had a disputed Presidential election or anything. And maybe I'm old-fashioned but I've long said one of my concerns (despite being very pro-technology) is the use of computers (particularly if it becomes ubiquitous) for elections make 'stealing an election' much easier than it is now.
Not to mention endless fodder for conspiracy theories and doubt even over non-stolen elections.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.