Foster Sarell, # 1 rated OT

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Seeing where he`s considering an OV to us. For those in the know, any realistic chance that:

1. He actually visits ?

2. If the answer to # 1 is " Yes ", we have a legit shot at him ? I know we have no CB`s on 247.

Just curious as to what the "experts" think/ may be hearing. I was surprised to see he was even considering a visit.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
1. Very possible, as he can use an official visit to Alabama where he can visit UW unofficially a lot more often.

2. Never say never (but don't get your hopes up). Lupoi and Cristobal will be on him, and you know their resume. However, unless we REALLY impress him it's a UW vs Stanford fight.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
1. Very possible, as he can use an official visit to Alabama where he can visit UW unofficially a lot more often.

2. Never say never (but don't get your hopes up). Lupoi and Cristobal will be on him, and you know their resume. However, unless we REALLY impress him it's a UW vs Stanford fight.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Agreed. Kid is a west coast guy and his stock just recently blew up during the summer and I'm not sure we were on him early on. However, I do know Wills from Kentucky has delayed his decision and that could mean we have told him he can't commit right now which would mean we have somebody higher on the board who we are pursuing hard. Could be Sarell but more likely it is Isiah Wilson.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
If Coach Saban really wants him & he puts the full court press on him, all bets are off, I like our chances with any recruit regardless of where they live when it comes to a recruit Coach Saban really wants to come to Bama & I have a feeling Coach Saban will want this kid at Bama..JMHO

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.