Henry Heisman house commercial

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I would love to see Auburn V Bama's on there. This is cool though.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
I don't know how that would be if they did that because out of Auburn's 3 I could only see one being fun, and that's Bo. So Bo, Derrick, and Mark would be great around rivalry week to do a Heisman commercial around.

Bo Jackson would be fun to see with them mainly because he seems to be a very likable guy that can cut up and everyone likes him. So Bo would probably be the best Auburn Heisman to be on there.

Ive never really seen Sullivan ever so I would defer to older Bama fans on his character, but I would assume it isn't a bad one since no one ever brings up his name on the their most disliked auburn players list. I just know that many feel that Musso was robbed of the Heisman the year that Sullivan won it. I also think many people outside of the state don't even know the name Pat Sullivan who are under 40, and aren't NCAACF and Heisman historians. So I don't know if Sullivan would be a very fun person to base a commercial around. IDK,but like I said I defer that to people who say him.

Cam... I think the simple fact that he is one of the few recent Heisman trophy winners that doesn't partake in the fun and games of the Heisman house commercials says that he probably thinks he is above it. I think there is a good bit of the country that doesn't like him because of the NCAA botched probe, some of his race comments, and his super bowl presser. So I don't think this fun and games kinda thing is his thing, and he doesn't seem to want to share the stage with anyone.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Sullivan has had health problems in recent years, battling cancer. He's a good man.
I don't know how that would be if they did that because out of Auburn's 3 I could only see one being fun, and that's Bo. So Bo, Derrick, and Mark would be great around rivalry week to do a Heisman commercial around.

Bo Jackson would be fun to see with them mainly because he seems to be a very likable guy that can cut up and everyone likes him. So Bo would probably be the best Auburn Heisman to be on there.

Ive never really seen Sullivan ever so I would defer to older Bama fans on his character, but I would assume it isn't a bad one since no one ever brings up his name on the their most disliked auburn players list. I just know that many feel that Musso was robbed of the Heisman the year that Sullivan won it. I also think many people outside of the state don't even know the name Pat Sullivan who are under 40, and aren't NCAACF and Heisman historians. So I don't know if Sullivan would be a very fun person to base a commercial around. IDK,but like I said I defer that to people who say him.

Cam... I think the simple fact that he is one of the few recent Heisman trophy winners that doesn't partake in the fun and games of the Heisman house commercials says that he probably thinks he is above it. I think there is a good bit of the country that doesn't like him because of the NCAA botched probe, some of his race comments, and his super bowl presser. So I don't think this fun and games kinda thing is his thing, and he doesn't seem to want to share the stage with anyone.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.