New member (longtime reader) to TideFans

MobileBama84

Scout Team
Aug 30, 2016
Daphne, AL
Hey everyone! Would just like to introduce myself to the TideFans community as a new member. The name is Matt. I have practically lived on this site everyday for the past 7-8 years but have never signed up and became a poster. I absolutely love reading the opinions and information of the posters here and knowing I have the reliability of everyone here to get each other through each and every season (and off season) of Bama football. I praise JessN for the the time and effort he places into each of his articles that we all love to read, Tide-HSV for his wisdom of life and football, RTR91 for always keeping things intellectually in perspective, Alasippi for always having and sticking to his own opinion :) , KrAzY3 for having innumerable amounts of (long) insightful posts thats always easy reading, TideMan09 with his relentless faith in Nick Saban and Alabama football, and and well shoot, there's too many to mention! Haha, just trying to let you all know I've basically been a member without a membership all this time and now I am finally signing up. The best thing in my life was my dad raising me right, and to be a Bama fan. I truly live, eat, breathe, sleep Alabama football. So how should I end this.......

Roll Tide!

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Welcome aboard MB84! Nice first post! I guess the eve of a bigtime college football weekend extravaganza was too much to keep you off the board huh? :cool:

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Hey everyone! Would just like to introduce myself to the TideFans community as a new member. The name is Matt. I have practically lived on this site everyday for the past 7-8 years but have never signed up and became a poster...
The TF equivalent of long-time, first time. :wink: Welcome!

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
From one Matt to another, welcome to the family. Glad you finally decided to speak up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Welcome! Glad you (((finally))) signed up :)
And, in case anyone forgot, this is our SEVENTEENTH year online :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Welcome and Roll Tide! You might also want to check Kyallie's daily posts. There's a lot of news there regarding Bama and the SEC members!

MobileBama84

Scout Team
Aug 30, 2016
Daphne, AL
Thanks CoolBreeze. Yes i am too excited this week. Havent been able to sleep well just anticipating the game Saturday night. So I figured I would chat and post on here (finally) and help relieve my anxious mind before the game begins.

MobileBama84

Scout Team
Aug 30, 2016
Daphne, AL
Thanks AUDub! I'm glad to have have your input on this board just as much as anyone's. You're one of very few who have came from "the dark side" :) to mingle with Bama lovers and keep it cool and fun! And dont worry, Im a lover not a fighter so you won't be haggled by me any :)

This is a good place. Welcome! I'm the resident punching bag. :wink:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.