New member (longtime reader) to TideFans

Bama in Quebec

1st Team
Aug 10, 2013
Quebec city
Welcome Matt ! I did the same thing too. Everyday I was (and I'm still) on this site reading the football and recruiting sections !!! Being a french canadian from Quebec city, I was shy to join this community because my English is not very good. When I read I understand 99,9% but it's a different story when it's time for me to express my idea on paper !!! But I don't regret it. I've never had a bad comment on my english and as you already know, people on this site are nice and very respectful.

Long story to tell you welcome aboard :)

MobileBama84

Scout Team
Aug 30, 2016
Daphne, AL
Welcome Matt ! I did the same thing too. Everyday I was (and I'm still) on this site reading the football and recruiting sections !!! Being a french canadian from Quebec city, I was shy to join this community because my English is not very good. When I read I understand 99,9% but it's a different story when it's time for me to express my idea on paper !!! But I don't regret it. I've never had a bad comment on my english and as you already know, people on this site are nice and very respectful.

Long story to tell you welcome aboard :)
Thank you Quebec! Shoot, quite frankly, your English typing skills sound better than mine! Haha! :eek:

Roll Tide, Pensacola!!! I live just an hour shy west of Pensacola. Frequent there a good bit and always fly out of PIA when traveling for work.
Roll Tide sir. I'm actually from Alabama but moved down in 2002. I go to Mobile every now and then. One of my good friends is suppose to be moving over there. Do you ever make it up to T-Town?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.