I will not jinx the team this year by...

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
...making a score prediction in the "Predict the Score" thread.

It has caused me grief every time, through either a poor performance or a loss.

I promise I won't do it this year.

Post whatever your superstition demands that you not do in order to help the team win.

Then DON'T DO IT!!! :tongue:

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I have to wear the same outfit to every game. Or maybe I'm too lazy to pick something else out....hmmm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I have to wear the same outfit to every game. Or maybe I'm to lazy to pick something else out....hmmm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
I also wear the same clothes every game. Last year my lucky shirt was dirty on the Ole Miss Game day... You saw the results.

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL

For that reason, I haven't done it since the 2010 season. I don't even open that thread.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

Post whatever your superstition demands that you not do in order to help the team win.

Then DON'T DO IT!!! :tongue:
At least I now know that it was you! Not me wearing the wrong shirt for the Ole Miss game that was the real culprit. :)

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Never watching the game with non-Bama fans. They don't cheer when I cheer.....they halfway pay attention, and talk a lot. That keeps me from fully being able to focus on my job.....willing the team to Victory.

I actually had to tell my daughters boyfriend that he would have to go during the Championship game because he started telling me about his Dad watching LSU games and right then Clemson scored.....he left, and Drake ran KO back.

I have scientific proof that his distraction nearly cost us the game.

I apologized later.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I've got to make sure I'm somehow able to watch the Ole Miss game...and I work that day.......

The only times we've lost to them are the games I didn't see or didn't see much of.

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
Trashing other teams on social media so my friends that are fans of different teams see it. Every time I do there are terrible results. It's so tempting after UcheaT stinking it up last night!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I've got to make sure I'm somehow able to watch the Ole Miss game...and I work that day.......

The only times we've lost to them are the games I didn't see or didn't see much of.
Get your act together man! You don't need that job if it interferes with your football watching

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
...cooking chicken and sausage gumbo for the Ole Miss game. :biggrin:
Okra? Yes or no?
Potato Salad? Yes or no?
Heavy Rice? or Easy Rice?
Fresh Sausage? or Smoked Sausage?

I have some expectations about my Gumbo....just trying to see if I'll be stopping by or not ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.