Question about a comment from Brock Huard on Finebaum

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
Brock was saying that USCw , with all their speed all over the field, they had better check their manhood and see if they have what it takes to play with Bame, or something to that effect. This has a flavor that reminds me of Pat Dye calling Georgia out on their manhood to beat Bama. Maybe that is just me because I'm not really a Brock fan.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
he's right. u can hear about it. see it on film. but you dont know what it's like to be hit that hard and often until it actually happens. I firmly believe thats what happened against Michigan and Notre Dame against us.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Brock was saying that USCw , with all their speed all over the field, they had better check their manhood and see if they have what it takes to play with Bame, or something to that effect. This has a flavor that reminds me of Pat Dye calling Georgia out on their manhood to beat Bama. Maybe that is just me because I'm not really a Brock fan.
Huard played at Washington and probably hates USC. I doubt he's trying to motivate a team that probably doesn't even know who he is (Huard played 1996-98, about the time most of USC's players were born - they don't even know he played, guaranteed).

Not that flavor at all.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Atl Joe

1st Team
Nov 27, 2010
Brock Huard is one of the few commentators I actually like. I think he was just telling it like it is. They don't hit hard in the PAC 12.
And one more thing......UGA is the only school that employs motivational tactics against teams ranked lower than themselves.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Brock Huard is one of the few commentators I actually like. I think he was just telling it like it is. They don't hit hard in the PAC 12.
And one more thing......UGA is the only school that employs motivational tactics against teams ranked lower than themselves.
IMO, his voice is nothing irritating per say, but I think most have a difficult time with his delivery and style which could be annoying if you are not use to it. I actually like him, he knows his football and you can tell he has done research on the games he's commentating.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
IMO, his voice is nothing irritating per say, but I think most have a difficult time with his delivery and style which could be annoying if you are not use to it. I actually like him, he knows his football and you can tell he has done research on the games he's commentating.
Agreed SJC. And I think he may be right in that SC and other PAC 12 teams are looking for respect which adds to the intensity coming into the game. We have to be ready to play tomorrow.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
It's really Latin "per se," but, in this instance, I like your version better... :D

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.