Game Thread: Bama vs. USC Official PreGame Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I have to work tomorrow, but I'll be off by 5:30, home by 6:15, and in front of the tv by 6:30.

Then it's to bed as soon as the games end to repeat on Sunday, but at least that's for double time.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Going to get blood work done in the morning then get some groceries then come home and start cooking. Ready for the Tide to roll.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Yes it was.......we caught a break this year, though. I think the high on Saturday is forecasted to be in the 80's, even with full sun.
I've been in Dallas since Wednesday and it's felt cooler here all week, ESPECIALLY at night. Always a breeze blowing. Not nearly as sticky as southern Alabama where I came from.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Been in Dallas since mid-afternoon today. Staying in Irving. Bama fans are outnumbering USC fans 10 or 20 to 1 in our hotel and restaurants we visited.

CAgirl

Scout Team
Jan 17, 2007
Birmingham, AL
Roll Tide, ya'll. Having trouble sleeping tonight I'm so nervous about the game! My USC friends here have been unusually quiet this week - very few have even talked about the game to me. I'm counting on a win or my desk at work will become the favorite gathering place for all the Trojan faithful on Tuesday morning after the Labor Day holiday. Hope I don't have to sit and listen to any of that! Really want Lane Kiffin's offense to show out!

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Roll Tide, ya'll. Having trouble sleeping tonight I'm so nervous about the game! My USC friends here have been unusually quiet this week - very few have even talked about the game to me. I'm counting on a win or my desk at work will become the favorite gathering place for all the Trojan faithful on Tuesday morning after the Labor Day holiday. Hope I don't have to sit and listen to any of that! Really want Lane Kiffin's offense to show out!
Yup..Then I woke up at 5AM & slap can't go back to sleep..It's going to be a longggggggggggg day for tonight's late kick-off to get here..At least the day ends with Bama Football rolling on to another victory as "The Process" continues..

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Morning everyone......

Hard to believe it's finally here.......GAME DAY!

I'll be working most of the day and then my Gators playing tonight at 7:30 so won't be on the game thread except after the game to congratulate you on your big win.....

RTR and have fun!!!

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Watched the '71 game as a primer. First game of my freshman year. Lord, Johnny Musso could play.

Roll Tide, everyone. Be safe today. A long and great season awaits us all.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Morning everyone......

Hard to believe it's finally here.......GAME DAY!

I'll be working most of the day and then my Gators playing tonight at 7:30 so won't be on the game thread except after the game to congratulate you on your big win.....

RTR and have fun!!!
Come on man. I think you can tear yourself away from the game against the mighty Minutemen to check us out.

Seriously, good luck this season and hope to see you in Atkanta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.