Game Thread: LSU vs. Wisconsin at Lambeau Field (ABC)

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
He is automatically for the first half...
With the penalty happening with under a minute left in the game, I'm surprised the rules don't just include the whole next game as part of the ejection. Maybe all except the last minute lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I don't care. I want every other SEC team to lose every game. I hate them all. During our dark decade, every SEC fan I ran across laughed with glee as Alabama struggled - they never cared about SOS or anything else, they just enjoyed (nastily, mostly) Bama's struggles.

So I hate them all. Screw them, Bama will be fine.
Been there......I feel you brother...

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I don't care. I want every other SEC team to lose every game. I hate them all. During our dark decade, every SEC fan I ran across laughed with glee as Alabama struggled - they never cared about SOS or anything else, they just enjoyed (nastily, mostly) Bama's struggles.

What's in your cup, CA? ;)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Normally I don't quote from other forums but this was just posted in my Gator forum from a long time member...thought you'd appreciate it:

I used to be all "go SEC!" too, but after the last several years where we have struggled and watched opposing fans trash us and their players always mocking ours with Gator chomps with no flags... I say the heck with them all too.

Our conference brethren don't root for us when we are playing so I just really don't care about them anymore.

I care about what the Gators are doing and that's it.
I think you guys have a point! ;)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

but they cost me 8 points in the pickem

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

LOL!!!! I feel exactly the same way brother. I'll never forget how opposing fans acted from 97'-07'

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I agree with others, I am a Bama fan, not an SEC fan. Now, I don't have a problem with UGA or UF or the bottoms feeders like Vandy, Kentucky and Mizzo.

I will never cheer for Auburn, UT or LSU (unless they are playing AU or UT).

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
I think it's one thing to root for the SEC in OOC games when you're talking about Miss St, Vandy, or even Florida. But rooting for LSU or the Barn? I dunno...

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Les better keep a suitcase packed. LSU didn't look like they were advertized. Think of it as the First Notch...

Last edited:

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I think it's one thing to root for the SEC in OOC games when you're talking about Miss St, Vandy, or even Florida. But rooting for LSU or the Barn? I dunno...
Yeah, conference pride schmonference pride. I couldn't care less if the SEC loses every game as long as Bama wins. Do I want the SEC to lose? Of course not, but Bama is priority #1

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Its funny when LSU loses. The miles needs to be fired talk always comes up. Its pretty comical because now because the people that some are listing as replacements to miles.LOL

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
I'm not an SEC guy either. If Auburn or LSU were playing the communist party of China's football team I would be communist for a day. I live in the middle of a ton of UF fans. I want them to lose every game they ever play as well. They are an obnoxious bunch to deal with when they are good. I haven't had a problem since Bama made Tebow cry.

I'm sick of Bama having to run a murder's row every year while teams like OSU, Clemson, and FSU get cupcakes and maybe two tough games the whole year. I hope the whole conference sucks but Bama.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I'm not an SEC guy either. If Auburn or LSU were playing the communist party of China's football team I would be communist for a day. I live in the middle of a ton of UF fans. I want them to lose every game they ever play as well. They are an obnoxious bunch to deal with when they are good. I haven't had a problem since Bama made Tebow cry.

I'm sick of Bama having to run a murder's row every year while teams like OSU, Clemson, and FSU get cupcakes and maybe two tough games the whole year. I hope the whole conference sucks but Bama.
So what you're saying is you don't like them very much? :D

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.