Game Thread: LSU vs. Wisconsin at Lambeau Field (ABC)

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
This is sad. Lsu looks lost. Fournette is definitely not running with the anger I'm used to seeing. Lsu seems to win these type of games. They'll get a punt return td or something. Wisconsin hasn't capitalized enough.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
Understatements - LSU is in this game and lucky to be; something has to change on offense

I usually have confidence LSU will overpower most opponents outside of the sec, but I just am not feeling it at all. Horrible.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Understatements - LSU is in this game and lucky to be; something has to change on offense

I usually have confidence LSU will overpower most opponents outside of the sec, but I just am not feeling it at all. Horrible.
It appears to me that LSU is still on that downward slide. They haven't looked competent on offense since 2007.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA

Sorry man. I believe y'all have come out fired up after halftime against Wisconsin before though to take control of the game. With Fournette. Just need some actual drives...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Wisky isn't the kind of team one can overpower...you usually have to take advantage of your speed. Even though we ran all over them, we did it with misdirection that leveraged the jet sweep action.

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
No one is scared of Harris. Wisconsin came in with the idea of load the box and dare Harris to be them. It is a blueprint Saban used last year, and until Harris proves people wrong this is what LSU's offense is going to see.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
All the other major coaches still winning have changed...Les Miles hasn't. Imagine LSU with an offense like what we ran in 2014? With all that natural WR talent plus great downhill runners...good grief.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
No one is scared of Harris. Wisconsin came in with the idea of load the box and dare Harris to be them. It is a blueprint Saban used last year, and until Harris proves people wrong this is what LSU's offense is going to see.
This - all we heard all off-season was that Harris had improved. I'm not seeing it. Without the pass threat, it's easy to stop LSU if you have the bodies. I was more worried about LSU than UT before the opening weekend - at this point, I know it's still early, but I'm not worried about either of them.

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
Look, I'm still hopeful LSU will come out and make somethings happen in the second half, get a muffed punt or 7 breaks a long one, but this is the most frustrated I have been in an opener.

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
This - all we heard all off-season was that Harris had improved. I'm not seeing it. Without the pass threat, it's easy to stop LSU if you have the bodies. I was more worried about LSU than UT before the opening weekend - at this point, I know it's still early, but I'm not worried about either of them.
64 yards of total offense in the first half agrees. Whisky doesn't care about Harris at all.

LSU can't make the safeties back out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
I truly believe it's coaching and not the player.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.