Game Thread: OFFICIAL BAMA vs. USC Post-Game Thread...

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Fun fact: If you drink three of those large margaritas they serve in the AT&T stadium, there are two of those big screens hanging over the field!

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Have not been through the entire thread this morning; but Damien looked good with better open field speed than I expected.
That being said; really expected more action for Bo?

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Did you see the record (against USC) that Jalen broke last night?

He's the first QB to have multiple rush and pass TDs in the same game against USC in 20 seasons!?!?!

That's unreal...

namath70

Scout Team
Jun 16, 2009
This may have already been addressed or covered in another thread, but anyone know the status of Cam Sims? I saw him working his shoulder after his last catch. He landed on that right shoulder hard.

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
This may have already been addressed or covered in another thread, but anyone know the status of Cam Sims? I saw him working his shoulder after his last catch. He landed on that right shoulder hard.
Curious too...

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Blake played very well in the 2nd half. He settled down. Between he and Jalen, the QB position is in good shape. Bateman will improve as well. Saban said, "We need to execute better...". LOL. He always says that.
Well, it looked to me like we "executed" them pretty well...

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
A fun trip to Dallas - even the weather was nice. Once the offense found its footing/rhythm, we played very well - despite two turnovers. USC had two big plays - one each run and pass. Otherwise the USC offense couldn't do anything. They had ~ -12 rushing yards before the 46 yarder. I imagine the game thread was a bit tenuous for the first quarter - or so, lol.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.