Thanks for allowing us to visit

Trojaneen

Aug 12, 2016
I appreciate the warm reception on your board for the last few weeks. Congratulations on your big win. We sucked and you look like national champions again. From everything I saw, there was mutual respect throughout Cowboy stadium.

Best of luck to you for the rest of the season. We have a lot of work to do. Fight On!

Bama-94-00

All-American
Nov 1, 2004
Huntsville/Madison, AL area
I appreciate the warm reception on your board for the last few weeks. Congratulations on your big win. We sucked and you look like national champions again. From everything I saw, there was mutual respect throughout Cowboy stadium.

Best of luck to you for the rest of the season. We have a lot of work to do. Fight On!
You can keep keep posting here if you want. Best of luck to USC.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Best of luck in the remainder of the season. I know y'all got a tough road ahead with your SOS. Sometimes a good kick in the rear is what you need. It will be interesting to see how your team responds to this loss.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Classy post. There's no shame in losing to a team like Alabama - especially when they are the reigning national champion! All programs have their ups and downs and as such routinely have re-build periods. But there's still games to be played and that is as much of the "process" as any other part. No pun intended.

Yes indeed......would love to have you post here as the season continues.....all the best to you and your program.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
A proud fan base, much like the Penn State fans I met from our series from way back, that turned out in good numbers for a big game. I never heard one negative word from either side. Had a good conversation with some SC fans walking back to the charter bus who were still dogging CLK. I told them they should have kept him as their coach, they haven't been the same since they left him at the airport, and he's still better than anyone they've had since.

To the OP, stick around and post when you can, I enjoy viewpoints and insights from other regions.

RTR!

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al

Now that's class right there.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Best of luck to the Trojans . Here hoping you give the Bruins a good spanking.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Stick around. We talk all football, not just Bama.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Drop by when you play Notre Dame, you'll find plenty of support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.