Pick the score: Western Kentucky vs. Alabama

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
WKU will throw the ball 50+ times if they can, which will lengthen the game with all the clock stoppages. This will result in a ugly, lopsided score. It could go either way, but I'll say JH settles in and does really well and probably wraps the QB job up.

Alabama 66
WKU 10

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
I think the game is much, much closer than most think:

Bama 24

WKU 10

Why? Bama normally comes off emotional wins VERY flat the following week, plus I think they get caught mentally looking ahead to Ole Miss. Not saying I like that but is how I see it. I hope I'm wrong.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

Bama 24

WKU 10

Why? Bama normally comes off emotional wins VERY flat the following week, plus I think they get caught mentally looking ahead to Ole Miss. Not saying I like that but is how I see it. I hope I'm wrong.
I think there's a good chance it may be a closer game. Everyone is gunning to beat us now so it gives without saying that we can expect everyone's best. The challenge is if we get the running game going then wku will have a long day. Im going 38-17

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

Bama 24

WKU 10

I think I could lead our offense to 24 points against WKU.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
With healthy competition at quarterback I see us adding a few more points. 55-10. We have the trenches this year. A few questions, but this team is loaded.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.