Question: Who you pulling for tonight? (Ole Miss vs FSU)

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
I want both of them to lose so I am going to root for Ole Miss since they'll probably have to vacate the win at the end of the season, anyway.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
I hope Ole Sissy wins. I want them ranked top 10 when we beat them in a couple of weeks.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I want both of them to lose so I am going to root for Ole Miss since they'll probably have to vacate the win at the end of the season, anyway.
That sounds just about perfect. That way the SEC wins and Ole Miss still loses.

Also, I'd add that my supporting the SEC and hoping they do well has nothing at all to do with the other teams in the SEC and everything to do with the fact that Alabama is in the SEC and their fate is tied to a certain degree.

Last edited:

rolltide7854

All-American
Aug 20, 2007
Birmingham, Ala
I dislike them both and although I want Ole Miss to get embarrassed I rather it wait until we do it to them. After we beat them I hope they lose every game except to the barn.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I do not like Ole Miss, but I'm pulling for them to hang on and win.
If they beat FSU, combined with Clemson barely beating Auburn, then FSU say, beats Clemson, that makes the Bama-Ole Miss game like the biggest game of the year as far as the playoffs.
Amazing how fast it can all unfold.
But Ole Miss has a long way to go to win this game.
sip

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I can't pull for either team.
I want to see en both taken down a notch.

If Ole Miss wins, it helps us.
If FSU wins, it takes some of the starch out of Ole Miss. and helps us.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.