Question: Who you pulling for tonight? (Ole Miss vs FSU)

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
FSU on this one, reluctantly. Still not a Jimbo fan, but Freeze and Ole Miss deserve to be shamed this year.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
It would help our cause if Ole Sis wins, but, I won't shed a tear for them should FSU win though..
I saw someone say something which I don't think is that far fetched. They wanted FSU to win so that Ole Miss comes into the Alabama game feeling devastated. I can get that and ordinarily in SEC vs. SEC games I would tend to want the team to lose coming in so they are deflated as well.

Having said that, the SEC has caught enough bad breaks already and FSU has an easy path to the playoff. I think it's probably best if Ole Miss wins but I won't be crying if they lose.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
2 dark evils engage in struggle

I am all Bama, not at all one of these SEC SEC SEC rah-rah types

So I want to see ole miss implode as they deserve

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I feel that what unfolded this past weekend were the teams like usc and Notre dame who had off the field issues coming in didn't fair well in their games. We had some stuff too I know, but we also have the best coach to get our focus back. Ole miss has had even bigger distractions during their off season so they could get blasted if things don't go their way early in that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I wish both could lose, but if I have to have a preference, I'd rather FSU win. Have I mentioned I hate the other SEC teams? :biggrin:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Easy choice for me. Ole Miss. I want every team we play to come in with the best possible record. It only helps Alabama whether we win the game or lose the game. Even though I don't go into games planning to lose. I'd rather lose to a team with the best possible record because at the end of the season if we are in a position of fighting for a playoff spot with another one loss team I want our loss to be "better".

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
With my OM grad wife sitting about 8' behind me, I know who I'd better pull for. :) However, I have a selfish reason and that's SOS. Ours has taken a huge hit with UT, LSU, MSU, Ark. I don't think we need for OM to lose, or, at least, not get embarrassed...

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
As weird as it might sound, I'd probably pull for FSU if the rest of the SEC outside of us, UGA and A&M hadn't faired so poorly. But the conference, and by the conference I mean our interests, would be best served with an Ole Miss win. I think if FSU's freshman QB can avoid big mistakes and get average production then FSU wins.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I saw someone say something which I don't think is that far fetched. They wanted FSU to win so that Ole Miss comes into the Alabama game feeling devastated. I can get that and ordinarily in SEC vs. SEC games I would tend to want the team to lose coming in so they are deflated as well.

Having said that, the SEC has caught enough bad breaks already and FSU has an easy path to the playoff. I think it's probably best if Ole Miss wins but I won't be crying if they lose.
That's a two edged sword though..A loss could cause them to play with a chip on their shoulder against us..I don't like when that happens cause playing Bama is already enough motivation as it is..JMO

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Fsu. Where tickets go down enough to get a better price. And so ole miss is devastated and wearing their powder blues isn't enough this time. Yes they will be wearing them because they have told their fans to wear them for that game.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I'll know after I start watching the game. Maybe sometime in the second quarter.
Ha, I know what you mean. Sometimes after a game starts, I find myself pulling for the team I had no real intentions of pulling for.

Tonight I don't care one way or the other. An Ole Miss win helps our SoS and doesn't make the conference look so bad. But seeing Ole Miss taken down a notch and role into our game with a big game loss already would be sweet.

Really I just want to see how Ole Miss plays a real team so I know what we are dealing with, unlike last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.