Game Thread: Ole Miss v. FSU Game Thread

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I look for Ole Miss to win. If the Rebs can pull it out it will give the SEC 4 top 25 non-conference wins. The rest of the power 5 combined has 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I mean, he does it the right way once they get on the practice field and in the stadium at least.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
My gut reaction is I want Ole Sis to get a mudhole stomped in them.

But, my head says I want the outcome that helps us beat them in about two weeks, whatever that is.

If it's a win and they get a little cocky OR if it's a loss and they start questioning themselves...whichever!!!

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Not gonna lie. If I was a player who routinely got pep talks like that, I would have a hard time not laughing every time. What a lot of meaningless jibberish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Herby lol on not reading too much on emotions waiting to go on the field...... 'USC was crawling to get on the field against Alabama, and then crawled back into the locker room.'

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Herby lol on not reading too much on emotions waiting to go on the field...... 'USC was crawling to get on the field against Alabama, and then crawled back into the locker room.'
Precisely why you don't do something stupid in pregame. Just run on the field and let your playin do your talkin.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.